The City of Dallas is taking part in the National Mayor’s Challenge for Water Conservation.
My Water Pledge is a friendly competition between cities across the US to see who can be the most “water-wise.” Mayors nationwide will challenge their residents to conserve water, energy and other natural resources on behalf of their city through a series of informative, easy-to-use pledges online.
Cities with the highest percentage of residents who take the challenge in their population category win. Dallas is competing in the 600,000+ category. Participants in the winning cities are eligible to win hundreds of prizes.
We need your help to make Dallas the most water wise city in the nation!
Take 1 minute out of your day and take the pledge at mywaterpledge.com. You will not only be helping our city win, but helping us do our part in protecting our planet. PLUS, you’ll be entered to win daily prizes including a 2017 Toyota Prius!
How it Works
- Take the “My Water Pledge” on behalf of your city.
- See how much you’ve pledged to save.
- If your city wins and you choose to enter the prize drawing, you are eligible to win one of the following prizes:
- Grand Prize: All-new 2017 Toyota Prius Prime
- $500 Shopping Spree at a Home Improvement Store
- 200 Eco-friendly “Green Your Home” Cleaning Kits from Earth Friendly Products (ECOS)
- 50 TORO XTRA SMART™ ECXTRA™ Landscape Tier & Wireless Weather Sensor
- 6 Waterpik Chrome EcoRain® Low Flow Rain Shower Heads
- 6 Waterpik Eco-Flow® 4-Spray Fixed Shower Heads